Here is a picture of my alma mater... Scranton Technical High School. This is a very very old picture I found online!
My high school years were fun, and I was sad when they were over. I wanted to go to college, but my step-gather didn't believe a girl needed to go to college, and I had to go out and get a job.
I had a good time in high school, and some great memories. But as I am trying to do this homework assignment, it is bringing back very painful memories of that period of my homelife, and I find I just can't complete this assignment.
I am sorry.

4 comments:
I know how you feel Kathy. With me it was my father who didn't let me follow my dream. Thank you for sharing my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy, I love the cute decor in here. I am sorry that this has made you have sad feelings. Thanks for being honest. Hugs
Kathy, I am sorry this was a painful assignment for you. You did a great job on your HW though. I do not have much to share either. The buildings where I went have also been replaced. I found my old buildings online also. ((BIG HUGS))!!!
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kathy, Reading this makes me reallly sad and i don't know what to say so I'm sending you a big (((hug))). Hope it helps.
Post a Comment